The JungleWorks Partner Program
Better together is a mantra that applies to businesses today more than it has ever before. Every business brings something unique to the table and the best way to provide customers with an omnichannel experience is by partnering with other businesses to create a partnership that is truly something special.
If you’re looking to partner with market leaders in mobility solutions, Jungleworks is here for you.
Jungleworks delivers excellent mobility solutions to businesses and entrepreneurs across a range of verticals from food and grocery delivery to logistics and fleet management. By joining the Jungleworks Channel Partner Network, you can access a diverse group of products designed specifically for individual verticals, including freelance marketplace, consultation marketplace, delivery management and more.
The Jungleworks Partner Program Advantage
In a market of innumerable SaaS providers, you might be wondering what makes JungleWorks special. Here’s what:
- Choose from a wide range of products designed to suit all kinds of business needs
- Earn up to 25% commission on new contracts
- Dedicated 24/7 support in terms of both technological and business issues
- Region-specific targeted marketing, sponsored by JungleWorks
- Specialized curated content to ensure the learning doesn’t stop
Scale your Business with JungleWorks
As a JungleWorks channel partner, you get access to all the tools and resources you need to scale your business. With our exhaustive tech suite, comprising unique products across varied categories, you have a diverse and engaging playing field. Here are the highlights of our complete suite of products:
- Husky: Freelance marketplace to bring employees and employers together
- Tiger: Rental marketplace to buy, sell or rent goods and services
- Yelo: On-demand hyperlocal marketplace to meet local needs
- Panther: Consultation marketplace to connect experts with customers in real-time
- Tida: Top-notch drone delivery hardware and software solutions
- Tookan: Delivery management platform to help you deliver smarter
- Flightmap: Stellar mapping infrastructure for precise location data and mapping solutions
- Fugu: Communication platform for effective team and business collaboration
- Hippo: Chat platform that reimagines communication with field agents
- Bulbul: Sales CRM to help organize, build, and track relationships with leads
Join the JungleWorks Partner Network to not only gain access to an amazing suite of products but to connect with the fastest-growing on-demand community.
Your Jungleworks Partnership Success Story
By partnering with Jungleworks, you take on the crucial role of introducing businesses and merchants with our marketplace and delivery solutions. The more businesses you help by providing them with Jungleworks solutions, the more revenue you can earn. And with our diverse range of products, finding businesses that need our support is made even easier. The best part? When you’re a Jungleworks Partner, there’s no cap on how much you can earn. The more businesses you bring into the Jungleworks network, the more you stand to earn.
What Sets JungleWorks Partnership Program Apart?
Here are a few reasons why Jungleworks Partnership Program is the best in the business:
- As long as you’re an IT consultant, sales freelancer, SaaS reseller, marketing agent or essentially anyone who’s looking to expand their revenue by helping other businesses become better with our excellent products, you can be a channel partner with Jungleworks partnership.
- To make the process easy for you, you’re expected to close only two sales per month.
- Gold plan where you can visit the company headquarters in India for your training, along with 1-on-1 sessions with our senior managers.
- No partnership fee. Instead, we charge a commitment fee, which includes a lifetime worth of free support on our products. The best part? Most JungleWorks Partners are able to double the commitment fee within the first quarter!
Hassle-Free Partner Program
Like everything else they do, JungleWorks’ Partner Program is incredibly easy to sign up for and allows you to start earning in less than a week of starting. Here’s a look at the steps you need to follow to become a JungleWorks Partner:
- Submit an online application
- Our partnership manager will review your application and reach out if there’s a good fit
- You’ll undergo an easy selection process
- If selected, you’ll be onboarded and trained by our experts
- Once your training is over, you can officially start bringing in business and earn as much as you can!
Excited about partnering with JungleWorks and bringing our excellent products to other businesses? Get in touch with us to learn more or start your online application.