Terms & Conditions
- The maintenance charges are for maintenance of white-labeled application hosted on our servers including periodic updates.
- The client has a period of maximum 7 days to share any feedback once the whitelabeled apps are delivered.
- Whitelabeling the platform includes setting up clients Logo, Email Whitelisting, Dashboard/Website Whitelabeling and Domain pointing to the client’s server.
- Whitelabeling the platform does not include configuration of the platform. JungleWorks would guide the client and would share all possible training and training material for the client to configure the platform but JungleWorks would not be responsible to configure the platform, the client would have to complete the configuration himself.
- No response situation: In case of no response from the Client’s side for more than 7 days despite reminders from the Company’s side, Company may put the development on hold. In case of no response from the Client’s side for more than 14 days despite reminders from the Company’s side, the Company may terminate the contract.
- Payment terms:
a. The kick-off amount is non-refundable.
b. 18% GST will be applicable on above mentioned cost (in case of Indian clients)
- Renewal in case of plan expiry:
a. Post plan expiry, standard cost will be applicable as per the choice made by the client among the then available plans.
- Setup cost is not applicable only on Annual plans. All plans including premium, elite and enterprise will be charged a one time setup cost on monthly plans.
The timeline to deliver the solution is 10-12 working days.
Please note: The timeline will be applicable from the date of project kick off and once all the requirements are shared by the client.