The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
Write For Us
Are you enamoured by the digital disruption being brought by the On Demand Economy. For last 3 years we have tried to make Juggernaut’s blog one of the go to place to get in depth information about the new trends, their impact, potential and ramifications for all involved as it applies to On Demand Economy.
Blog’s primary goal is to deliver value to entrepreneurs looking to create disruptive platforms and relevant stakeholders in existing enterprises who are looking to stay one step ahead.
In the process we have created something a lot of our readers think of as a Wikipedia for creating On Demand Platforms. While we are not there yet but I am sure your initial interest in thinking of Guest post will help us move one step closer to the target.
Ohh. And the numbers –
We send weekly updates on ODE to our 15000 strong super targeted subscriber base of entrepreneurs, investors and stakeholders from various enterprises.
We receive around 50000 unique views (Mar’16) to our blog every month – (increasing 10% MoM).
We are the editors of the Uber for X Medium publication and managers of a thriving On Demand Economy on Linkedin.
What Should You Write About
While we don’t want to pigeon hole your imagination but here are some broad ideas to get you started –
- On Demand Economy – Musings, Predictions, Commentary, etc.
- Business Models – What works and what doesn’t?
a. Generic commentary on ODE based platforms
b. Guidelines/best practices on what works in specific verticals
- Potential of ODE to disrupt the existing industry value chains
Some of the broad verticals where we see a lot of activity and possibilities are –
a. Beauty and Wellness
d. Home Services
e. Consumer Services
f. B2B, among others
- News, Analysis, PostMortems of startups trying to scale the ODE platforms
- Technology components –
Commoditization of technology
3rd party APIs
Building the technology platform
- Marketing – Acquiring, engaging and retaining both supply and demand
a. Solving the chicken and egg problem
b. Reaching the critical mass
c. Digital or Offline Marketing techniques to acquire supply and demand
d. Growth Hacking On Demand platforms
- Enterprises, Small Business
a. How to stay relevant among the new disruptive technology trends
b. How to embrace offline-online integration?
c. Trends – Customers expecting Omni-Channel Treatment; Supply moving towards a crowdsourced model; Asset light growth models becoming more relevant
d. Examples of enterprises embracing the change
- Startup Stories
We love to hear directly from the founders building On Demand Platforms
- Posts must be “AT LEAST!” 700+ words long, preferably more. We only want the best for our readers and posts shorter than this tend to be less helpful.
- We only accept articles that are written in English at this moment.
- Articles must be written by you and totally original! We will be checking ALL submissions for breach of copyright.
- No bad language
- We reserve the right to format/edit the submitted articles.
- Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
Giving You Full Credit
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio’. Here you can include a bit of information about yourself and your website, as well as links to your Twitter, Facebook and Google+ profiles.
Send out an email at [email protected]. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any links to past work are also welcomed. If you are confident that your idea conforms to the general guidelines above feel free to attach a written post in a word document.
Please note that it usually takes us 48 hours to go through the submission, so please be patient. We will definitely get back to you within that time frame.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.