ShipStream’s warehouse management software provides efficiency through 5S and lean logistics. No more inventory management headaches!
The Tookan integration with Shipstream streamlines the end-to-end ordering and delivery operations. You can easily set up your online presence within minutes.
The integration process is very simple and takes only a few minutes to set up. Here’s a step by step guide:
Step1: Go to the extension section of Tookan, search for Shipstream and click on Activate. After activating kindly fill in the details.
- TIMEZONE: retrieve from https://timezones.tookanapp.com/
- PICK_BUFFER: buffer time in minutes to pick your order
- DROP_BUFFER: buffer time in minutes to drop your order
- Geofence: Enable this toggle, if you’re willing to apply Geofence on Tookan i.e. Tasks will be Aligned to the Agents according to their Geofence
- Auto-Assignment: By enabling this, you can use the auto allocation algorithm configured on Tookan for the jobs created from Shipstream WMS.
- ShipStream host and API key you will get from Shipstream.
Step2: Once you fill in all the details click on Submit you will get a webhook, configure this Webhook on the Shipstream dashboard
Steps: Shipstream Dashboard > system > integration > webhook
Once you configure the webhook successfully, orders created from Shipstream WMS will automatically be sent to Tookan for delivery and you are good to go!
Subscribe to our newsletter
'Jungleworks Entrepreneur's Den' to get access to the latest industry & product insights.