Field force management is no easy feat. It can be a daunting task to keep track of your on-
field fleet, manage orders efficiently and meet deadlines. Let us not forget the anxiety of
being unaware of the current status of your operations. Tookan brings you yet another
feature to make tracking seem like a piece of cake. The new feature called ‘Activity
Timeline’ is primarily an activity and location tracking feature which gives real-time updates
about the task as well as the agent’s schedules. It helps answer questions like ‘What is the
current status of the task?’ ‘What task is an agent currently performing’ ‘What is the total
stoppage time for an agent?’ ‘Activity Timeline’ makes the tracking experience effortless by
seamlessly integrating colorful tags and markers, smooth animation for hover
movements, playback option for paths transversed and real-time visualization of task and
The agent Timeline depicts the activities performed by an agent in the entire day in a
chronological order. It also gives important insights regarding agent’s on-duty hours, total
stoppage time and total distance traveled. Tracking your agent’s output has never been
1. On the agent pane of the dashboard click on any agent’s name and navigate to the
2. Scroll through the Timeline or click on any card to know the details of an activity on
3. The hover states and colorful markers help visualize the events on the map in a
4. Use the play/stop button to simulate the agent’s journey on the map.
The task Timeline gives an optimised view of the details of a task along with up-to- date
location and time markings. The manager can know exactly when the task was assigned,
accepted, completed etc. Not only does it depict the major events of a task but also the
agent and customer field updates of the task.
1. On the task pane of the dashboard click on an agent’s name and navigate to the
2. Scroll through the Timeline or click on any card to know the details of the task on the
3. The hover states and colorful makers help visualize the events on the map in a
4. Use the play/stop button to simulate the task timeline on the map.
So what are you waiting for? Try the new feature and don’t forget to provide your feedback here.