Health and Hygiene are the supreme essentials for the human body. You won’t obviously prefer to live in a place where the flies or insects just attack you from any corners or would be unable to get a sound sleep due to the bed bugs. Sounds genuine, right?
Due to the rise of COVID-19, fighting with bacteria, germs and viruses are now critical and necessary precautions are always advised. Pest Control has become a major need for the people in almost every section of the country and at almost every place including homes, offices, factories, hospitals, restaurants, etc.
Pest Control demand mostly gets expanded during the rainy and humid weather as it brings along the insects and bugs like mosquitoes, which spread dangerous diseases like Cholera and Dengue. To protect their households and firms, the customers start looking for the best pest control services and here the businesses come to their rescue.
If you’re thinking of expanding your Pest Control Services diameter, bring yourselves ONLINE and get to see the most-awaited success.
- Here’s why you should push your Physical Business to an Online Business.
- What benefits does the On-Demand D2C Pest Control Services Application give?
- How to start your own D2C Pest Control Platform?
Here’s why you should push your Physical Business to an Online Business.
In today’s fast-moving world, time is crucial but so is health & hygiene. But, doing the pest control by ownself and manually is not safe at all as you need to take necessary precautions to perform the same at your place! Therefore, the customers do not want to take a chance, and they find the easiest way for their needs which saves them time too. Also, the customers do not prefer going outside, especially in this pandemic, to search or find themselves a reasonable pest controller and get their service done.
With just a few clicks, customers can find your business online through mobile applications and they can book their pest controllers anytime, sitting anywhere, and for anywhere.
Some Statistics and Recent Developments to know more!
- The overall pest control market is projected to grow from USD 22.7 billion in 2021 to USD 29.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1%.
- The North American pest control market is projected to be the largest between 2021 and 2026, while the Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR.
- The rise in the popularity of pest control solutions can be attributed to the increasing scope of urbanization in developing markets and the emergence of megacities, which host over 15-20 million residents.
- Markets such as China and India are among the key markets targeted by pest control service providers and pesticide suppliers due to their high population density and a large middle-class population that is adopting pest control services in the region.
- In March 2021, Bayer introduced Vynyty Citrus, a biological and pheromone-based crop protection product, which will control pests on citrus farms. Vynyty Citrus is a container with an active liquid inside. It is the only product in the market that is formulated with pheromones and natural pyrethrum to control pests in citrus fruits. Pheromones control pests by interfering with their mating behaviors and hence prevent their reproduction.
What benefits does the On-Demand D2C Pest Control Services Application give?
- Easy and Fast Method to Connect with Customers
- If you are having a pest control business, an application for customers can help you get connected with your customers in a more fast and reliable way. It can boost your business volumes due to enhanced productivity.
- Avoid Unwanted and Error-Prone Manual Methods
- Mobile apps can provide your customers with appreciable comfort in selecting their required service and make online payments with ease. It will also allow easy bookkeeping, invoicing and accounting for you with the least paperwork and hassle-free management system.
- Contactless schedulings
- It becomes easier for the customers to view the pest control service catalog, search for a particular service, schedule an appointment from the calendar freely.
- Real-Time tracking
- Having GPS enabled on the app makes handling business easier for you. Customers can track their allocated pest controllers on a real-time map along with the contact details.
How to start your own D2C Pest Control Platform?
Going online into the market just requires a few hours, nowadays. Want to know how? Here’s the solution to all your ideas and questions.
Yelo is a powerful online marketplace solution for products and services which helps boost your business and expand it to horizons with exactly no coding.
Let’s check the core features of Yelo which will help you build your own D2C Pest Control platform.
- Customized Web apps and Mobile apps for your customers
- Customizable & fully responsive mobile-friendly website and apps for both iOS and android to facilitate customer ordering on the go. Option for beautiful themes for your platform helps you enhance the user experience even more.
- Unlimited Transactions
- You will never be charged for the number of transactions in your marketplace. Unlimited transactions apply to all plans.
- Geo Fencing
- Show your pest control service offerings based on the location of the customers. Set serving radius and auto-detect customer location.
- Ratings and reviews
- Build a reputation for your online marketplace using the rate and review system. Let your customers be the judge for your pest control service quality.
- Advanced Search & Filters
- Search by keywords, dates and categories. Filtering and sorting by price, name, and rating are also enabled.
- Hierarchical Service Catalog
- For the ease of finding the perfect service required for their needs, customers can go through a ladder structure of services to find the appropriate one by clicking on the categories, sub categories, sub sub categories and the services.
- Custom Orders
- It’s not always necessary that the customer’s desired service is always present in the pre-defined catalog, so Yelo provides a solution to that as well – which is through Custom Order. No selection of the service and just the notes and the customer’s location would do.
- Schedule Management
- You can manage your schedules and availability to let your customers book your services hassle-free & avoiding to-and-fro.
- Real-time tracking
- Track real-time on map, Optimize routes and schedules and resource allocation in one centralized view.
- 100+ payment gateways
- From Paypal to Razorpay to Paytm, Yelo has integrated with over 100+ external payment gateways from around the world. Enable one or multiple payment gateways on your platform for your customer, as per the requirement.
- Custom Bots and Live Chat
- Use custom bots for your marketplace to engage with your customers and maintain consistency.
- Listen to your customers. Identify pain points and solve customer queries. Chat on every order.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics works with your online marketplace, so you can track bookings, visits, and referrals.
- Discounts and Loyalty Points
- Attract customer bookings by setting discounts on specific services or for the entire service catalogue.
- Reward your loyal customers by offering loyalty points. Loyalty points can be exchanged for discounts in your marketplace.
Now that you’re aware of the basics of how to start your own D2C pest control platform, plan and get started today!
Subscribe to stay ahead with the latest updates and entrepreneurial insights!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get access to the latest industry & product insights.