How to Start an Online Flower Delivery Business
Can you picture any important life event without a complement of flowers?
A pack of chocolate may turn up with a diabetic patient. But flowers are the most adaptable and endearing gift for your loved ones and formal business associates, bringing a smile on their face.
Sending flowers across the boundaries is a new trend now. With the help of modern technology, you can book flowers online and then send it to the person whom you want to gift.
This convenience has pushed so many florists to build an online flower shop business. FlowerAura, Ferns N Petals, etc. are the leading platform in the floriculture market.
Some interesting facts and figures in the floriculture market
- According to E-commerce Firm FlowerAura, its revenue increased to Rs. 300 Cr by 2021.
- Do you know? Ferns N Petals sees an 18% increase in sales amid lockdown.
- Yes, the floriculture market is anticipated to register a CAGR of almost 6% by 2022.
How to start a successful flower online business
Wondering how to start a Florist Business? Here are some tips below which can help you compete with other flower shops online.
- Awareness about the market – As a florist, you should be aware of the area, refrigeration appliances for keeping flowers fresh, and the cost of acquiring flowers. From arranging the flowers to the delivery of flowers, you have to design everything.
- Appealing Brand Name – The name of your business should be unique. Name matters the most in marketing. Graphic designers and Logo providers can help you with this.
- Easy to navigate website – Attractive and user-friendly website can boost your online flower business. Your website should be accessible from mobile and laptop both so that customers can order flowers easily. Yelo, an online marketplace, can help to create a seamless website.
- Market research – After establishing your website, start advertising your business. Get a list of wedding planners, event planners, funeral homes, local business, and hotels and inform them about your online flower business.
- Delivery System – Well-coordinated and dedicated delivery system can take your business on the top of the game. If you want repeat customers, you need to deliver flowers in high quality and within the expected time.
- Advertise your business – Market your shop on the social network to order from your website or app. Share your website link on different social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, MySpace, etc. and tell your friends to share it. You can also write articles with a website link in it. In this way, you can go the extra mile.
- Do not ignore customer opinion – ‘The best way to simply hear the voice of your customer is through their feedback.’ It is difficult to find flaws in your own baby/product. Hence customer feedback becomes essential to improvise your product. As a florist businessman, you should always listen to your customer’s opinions to understand what they want.
Yelo, an Online Marketplace
Yelo simple tools and unique features help you to do your business on the top of the game. You can give powerful customer support to your valuable customers through the pre-built app chat support. Yelo comes with a host of features:
- Fully customizable interface
- Login through social media
- Real-Time Chat
- Accept Global Payments
- Ratings and Reviews
If you dare to dream big, you need to put in those extra efforts of smartness to accomplish it! In this competitive market, you need an outstanding online presence to make your flower online business successful.
Choose a smarter way by opting Yelo online marketplace.