How to Develop an On Demand Gas Delivery App?
On Demand gas delivery services can be a boon for the customers just like so many other on-demand services like taxi booking apps. Access to the internet and smartphones have been influential in making many on-demand services popular among people.
Startups in the on-demand gas delivery space are focusing on building a robust on-demand fuel distribution network. Making them safe, compliant, user-friendly and sustainable in the long run is the priority. There is certainly a lot of potential in this space considering the current challenges and problems associated with gas stations. Unsafe fuel handling, pilferage and adulteration, congestion and long queues at petrol pumps, accessibility of fuel in rural areas and more are the challenges.
What does an On Demand Gas Delivery App Offer?
An On Demand Gas Delivery app lets you offer convenience by getting access to fuel anywhere anytime.
- Time-Saving: With app based on-demand gas delivery service, customers can save substantial time on requesting fuel delivery. No more waiting in long queues at fuel stations.
- Handle Emergencies: If customers run out of gas in the middle of the road, in just a few taps on the mobile application, the fuel can be delivered within a few minutes.
- Convenient: Give immediate access to gas anywhere, anytime on tap of a button. Also, you can let customers book your frequent requirements in advance.
- Cleanliness & Quality: Filling fuel through on-demand services is usually a cleaner procedure. Fuel is double filtered. It is regularly cleaned and fresh while filling.
Every gas delivery app comes with some essential features to make ordering gas online seamless and convenient. Having a better understanding of them is essential before stepping into business.
- Request Gas: Let your customers raise a request in easy steps
- Real-Time Tracking: View the fuel tank truck arrive at your location in real-time on a map with ETA.
- Easy Payments: Choose the payment option as per your convenience. You can pay for your order using multiple payment methods including cash on delivery.
- Schedule Delivery: Choose a time window for delivery that works best for you.
Delivery Agent App:
- Real-Time Request: Delivery agents receive all requests directly on their App
- Route Optimization: Our route optimization engine picks the shortest & fastest routes helping you manage multiple deliveries with cost reduction and efficiency
- Alerts and Task Reminders: Real-time notifications delivered to agents for tasks assigned
- Simplified Navigation: Delivery locations help the driver navigate effortlessly
- Manager’s Dashboard: Managers can make & monitor online orders, Real-time delivery status, routes & reviews.
- Performance Analytics: Monitor delivery time, number of deliveries, ratings & reviews of delivery agents, canceled and delayed orders and much more to help you take control of your business.
- Real-Time Agent Tracking: Tracking delivery status real time by knowing your agent’s GPS location or use vehicle tracking for fleet management.
Though Fuel on-demand services have faced regulatory trouble in many countries due to lack of clarity in the applicable laws and so-called legal grey area. The main concern revolves around the safety of these services. On the positive side, efforts are being from the side of many startups to address the raised concerns.
As on-demand technology has fully taken over transportation market, on-demand gas delivery is waiting to be explored. Be it a long weekend drive for a holiday or daily commuting to the workplace, everyone has to visit a gas station to get a refill. Avoiding long queues at gas stations, pollution, adulteration and poor handling by operators can make the experience of getting gas filled an unpleasant one. The emergence of on-demand fuel delivery apps and services can be a boon to those expecting convenience at fingertips.