The Age of Specialization
Most businesses in today’s competitive market are equipping themselves with skills that set them apart from the rest. This applies to individuals as well who offer these specialized services to other individuals and businesses.
In today’s day and age, everyone has different talents, each nurtured and developed over time. An individual proficient in a particular language can offer translation services to a business looking to expand to a new market. Over and beyond this grassroots level example, the coming together of two entities with unique specializations can go from two small startups joining hands to two governments working together on a new development project.
The possibilities of partnering with someone with the skill set you need are endless. But why exactly are partnerships so great? Let’s take a look.
The Power of Partnerships
Let’s dream up a scenario to understand the importance and power of partnerships.
Imagico Inc is a newly established legal firm. Due to COVID-19, the business is struggling to find customers and make ends meet. Now, the firm has two options. They can either shut shop and blame the crisis or adapt to the changing times and transition their business to an online model. That’s where a partnership with a business that specializes in helping others transition to the digital space comes into play.
For instance, with a mobility solutions provider like JungleWorks, the legal firm can make an online switch by creating an online consultation marketplace. Not just legal, JungleWorks offers a robust suite of products designed to meet the needs of all kinds of businesses from delivery and food to logistics and insurance.
In the example of the legal firm above, the transition to an online mode would be impossible without the support and expertise of a company like JungleWorks that’s designed to power the needs of on-demand setup.
What a Partnership with Jungleworks Entails
Now that we have established that partnerships are essential, especially for businesses in today’s landscape, let’s look at how you can partner with Jungleworks and sell, customize, or integrate our products to earn considerable revenue.
Essentially, the JungleWorks Partner Program allows you to join one of the fastest-growing on-demand communities and get access to a fantastic suite of products. As a JungleWorks Partner, you can sell our products to other entrepreneurs or use them to further your own business goals. With our easy sign-up process, all you need to do is fill out an online application, undergo the selection process and voilà, you’re officially in business with us!
The Many Advantages of a JungleWorks Partnership
Here are some reasons why JungleWorks is the perfect partner for enterprises looking to provide their customers with an omni-channel experience.
- An expansive suite of products designed to meet the needs of all types of businesses, including fleet management, movers & packers, courier delivery, and much more
- Excellent customer support available 24/7 for all your technology or business related issues
- Seamless integration with the ongoing SaaS wave that allows you to reach a wider audience and increase your revenue
- Constant training modules and curated content to help keep you updated on everything that’s happening in the business world
- Distribute our products to other businesses and earn commission up to 25%, something that JungleWorks strives to provide all its partners
Tools to Empower Businesses
Here are some of the popular products JungleWorks offers to its partners and customers:
- Tiger: Build your rental marketplace from scratch without any setup fee or coding using Tiger
- Yelo: Transform your on-demand business for the digital world in minutes with an online marketplace built by Yelo
- Husky: Create your very own freelance marketplace with features like easy payments, custom search, bidding strategy and more
- Panther: Help bring professionals and customers together online with a consultation marketplace created using Panther
- Tookan: Build your delivery management services on Tookan for features like real-time tracking, route planning and more
- Fugu: Keep your team together, no matter the physical distance, using Fugu’s all-in-one communication and collaboration platform
Powerful Together, Always
The fact of the matter is that businesses will find it difficult to manage the burgeoning market and adapt as quickly as they should. To help make the transition smooth, SaaS providers like JungleWorks are a perfect choice. With our excellent selection of products and unmatched customer support, there’s really no better partner for your on-demand setup needs. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our partnership program or fill out our online form and take the first step towards a more sustainable and efficient business.