We, at Tookan, are pleased to introduce Tookan Tracker – GPS fleet/asset tracking device with varied specifications that will allow consumers to manage and track their fleet through Tookan. These devices are very easy to install and are pre-integrated with Tookan admin dashboard. Tookan Tracker will work independent of Tookan Agent App and hence, your agents are not required to have a device or app. If required, Tracker will also work along with Agent App and help save phone battery
Can I use Tookan Tracker?
If you have your own dedicated delivery fleet, your delivery agents don’t need to have Agent App to send real-time tracking to your customers. With Tracker installed in, a tracking link will be sent to your customers as soon as the driver starts his vehicle to deliver the product.
If you run a business or company with many vehicles, Tookan Tracker is a must. As it will not only allow you to monitor the whereabouts of the vehicle but also help optimize daily operations and ensure the safety of vehicles or equipment.
How does it work?
Tookan tracker uses a SIM card to connect to a cellular network and communicate with the cloud. The device will be pre-configured to communicate with our server to continuously update the location of the vehicle or asset. All you need is to insert a sim card and assign the device ID to a corresponding Tookan Agent from the dashboard and you’ll start tracking right away. Yes, it’s that simple!
Apart from real-time tracking which is the primary goal of these devices, these devices offer various other alerts:
- Sleep modes: Various sleep modes and frequency of data uploading is available to save battery power.
- Anti-theft: With real-time tracking, you can always track your vehicle or asset and never lose it.
- Anti-tampering shake alarm: Alert is sent out on shaking the device which could mean tampering with the device.
- Movement alarm: Alert is sent out on the movement of the asset or vehicle.
- Overspeed alarm: Alert can be sent out if the vehicle exceeds a certain speed limit.
- Geofencing: Alert can be sent out if vehicle or asset leaves a geofence area.
Choose device as per your requirement
The tracker works with all types of vehicles and assets. We have different kind of devices to meet your specific requirements ranging from plug-and-play solutions to wired to long standby devices. Below is the list of devices we are currently offering:
- OBDII compatible: Our OBDII compatible device is the easiest to use. No installation required. Plug-and-play. It supports cars and trucks around the world. All one has to do is plug the device into the vehicle’s OBDII port near the dashboard.
- Long standby with a magnetic body: This device has 5000 mAH rechargeable battery that provides standby for 90 days which means more tracking and less charging. Besides, it can be installed very easily and tightly on the car, truck and any target with a metal interface.
- Wired to the vehicle with engine turn-on detection: This device has a small backup battery and needs to be wired with the vehicle battery. It also has ACC detection feature, through which it sends an alert when the vehicle engine is turned on.
Doesn’t satisfy your requirement? No problem, just share your requirement with us, and we’ll help you find a device that works for you.
Wish to use your own device? You can share the device protocol and we’d happy to integrate your device with Tookan so you can get both the hardware and software benefits.