CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an on-premise licensed software. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is the award-winning marketplace platform. It was featured on the world’s most popular software review and comparison websites such as SourceForge, Capterra, Crozdesk, and others as the leading marketplace software in 2020 and 2021.
The Tookan integration with CS-Cart streamlines the end-to-end ordering and delivery processes. Now you can automatically send CS-Cart orders to your Tookan account directly and start dispatching, tracking, and managing the deliveries to be fulfilled out in the field!
The integration process is very simple and takes only a few minutes to set up. Here’s a step by step guide:
Step1: Login to your Cs-Cart Admin panel > Click on user icon and select edit profile > API Access > Generate a new API key
Step2: Fetch your API URL from your dashboard URL as shown in the image below
Step3: Now Go to the extension section of Tookan, search for CS-Cart and click on Activate. After activating kindly fill in the details.
- USER ACCOUNT: Enter you account email
- API_KEY: API key retrieved in step1.
- API URL: API URL retrieved in step2.
- TIMEZONE: Retrieve from https://timezones.tookanapp.com
- TIME BUFFER: Buffer time in minutes to pick your order
- Geofence: Enable this toggle, if you’re willing to apply Geofence on Tookan i.e. Tasks will be Aligned to the Agents according to their Geofence
- Auto-Assignment: By enabling this, you can use the auto allocation algorithm configured on Tookan for the jobs created from CS-Cart.
Once you fill in the details successfully, click on submit and you will get your Webhook, configure it on the CS-Cart Admin Panel as shown below.
On your CS-Cart Admin Panel > click on add-ons > Manage Add-Ons > Simtech Development > Click on Simtech Development: Order creation webhook > Settings > Configure the Webhook and click on save.
Once you fill in the details and configure the Webhooks you are good to go.