Payments methods & configuration
What are the payment methods that I can use for my marketplace?
There are several payment methods currently supported by Yelo. New payment methods are being added up in every few days. You can choose one of the payment methods from below depending on the country and the currency supported:
- Stripe & Stripe Connect
How to enable a Payment method for my marketplace?
- Go to Side Menu > Extensions on the dashboard
- Choose a particular payment gateway
- Enable and Edit the settings to enter the required keys
- Do make sure that the current currency of the marketplace is supported by the payment gateway that you are going to select
- You can enable/disable the cash on delivery option from Marketplace > Checkout
How to add the various payment gateways?
If the payment gateways currently available are not supported in your country, do reach out to us from the chat option in the bottom right corners
Can the refunds be done by the seller?
If the order accept/reject functionality is ON and order is rejected by the merchant/admin, the full amount is automatically refunded to the customer
Are the payment gateways which are used on the marketplace secure enough?
Yes, the payment gateways that we use are the standard and renowned third-party payment gateways and are certified from PCI DSS Payment Gateway Security
Learn how to start, build and grow a profitable marketplace business.Read More
Step by step guide to setup your own marketplace with Yelo.Read More
Stay updated with Industry trends and latest news in the industry.Read More
Get Inspired with these interesting On-demand business Ideas.Read More