What does the Catalog consist of?
The catalog page has:
- Product Details – these are additional details corresponding to a product – variants and schedule (in case of services)
Where can I manage a merchant’s catalog from?
- Side Menu > Merchant > Select a particular Merchant > Catalog
- If there are no merchants available, you can add them and proceed to add their catalogues
- Merchants can manage their own catalog through the catalog option in their side menus
How do I add catalog?
- Start with adding categories by including name, description, and image. We can add more categories by clicking on the ‘+’ icon
- Hover on a category to see the menu which has options to edit, disable, delete the category and add products to it
- Catalog View – Throughs this setting at the top-right corner, choose either list or grid view to change the presentation of products on the customer end.
- Make a csv having the details like category, product, product image URL with no duplicate entries.
- Go to Side Menu > Merchants > Select a Merchant > Catalogue > Import icon on the top right corners
- Can I get CSV file template?
Yes, on the CSV upload popup, there is an option to download the default CSV templates
Learn how to start, build and grow a profitable marketplace business.Read More
Step by step guide to setup your own marketplace with Yelo.Read More
Stay updated with Industry trends and latest news in the industry.Read More
Get Inspired with these interesting On-demand business Ideas.Read More