Add a Youtube video in a content page
Unfortunately there is a known issue with Youtube videos and the text editor. We do our best to improve that feature.
Meanwhile, here is a workaround to add Youtube videos:
- Log in your marketplace as an admin.
- Go to the content page you want to edit.
- Click the “Edit” link to load text editor.
- In the toolbar, click on <>(“Edit the HTML content”) to load your content in HTML, a more technical view.
- Go to the Youtube page of the video you’d like to embed.
- Click “Share” then “Embed”.
- Copy the code displayed (it starts with “<iframe…”). You can also change video size and other settings if you click “Show more”.
- Go back to your content page with the HTML content displayed.
- Look for the place where, among your text, you’d like to add your video. Add a new line.
- Paste the code you copied from Youtube.
- Click “Save and Replace”. Your video should be embedded.
- You can center the video and/or add more content. When your content is OK, click “Save” in the upper left corner.
That’s it! Your Youtube video is now available on your content page!