What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
- Go to the Customer page under User Settings in the Configure section of the sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Add Plan button
- An Add Subscription Plan popup will appear on the screen. Fill in the required details, including Subscription Name, Subscription Amount, Duration, Subscription Description, and Subscription Image.
- Toggle Auto Assign if you want to assign the plan to customers when they sign up
- Click on the Save button
After you create a new subscription plan, toggle Customer Subscription on. You can make choosing a subscription plan mandatory for customers when they sign up by clicking on the Mandatory Toggle.
To edit a subscription plan, scroll to the bottom of the Customer page, click on the horizontal ellipses next to the program you want to edit, select Edit and make the changes you want.
Note:- To create a custom subscription plan, a payment gateway needs to be configured with the platform.