What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Enable this to allow Grocery Stores to design their menu according to the time of day. After enabling, Grocery Stores can find the menu tab in their catalog section to define a timeslot for particular days and associate Products to this timeslot forming a menu. Follow the path to enable and configure the menu:-
- Go to dashboard> Configure> Order Settings> Catalog
- Scroll down and enable the menu.
- Once enabled, go to the product section under the General.
- In the Product, section click on the menu on the extreme right-hand side of your dashboard.
- Now you need to click on the add first menu /create a new button.
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the menu name and define its time slots.
- Now you need to add products to the menu. To add the products, you need to search the product name in the search bar.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created the menu.