What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
The Layout is how the products and categories visually appear in your Website or mobile app. An essential part of the customer experience, the catalog layout needs to be both visually pleasing and well-thought-out.
You can select the Layout for your categories and products using your Yelo dashboard. Here’s how:
- Go to Products under the General subhead in the left sidebar.
- Click on the blue Layout button in the top right corner of the Products page.
- The Layout page is divided into two sections; Category View and Product View.
- You can select the Layout for your categories and products using your Yelo dashboard. Here’s how:
- In Product View, you can choose either the ListView or the Banner View
- Once you choose the category and product layout, click on Update.
In Product View, you can toggle the Category Menu to set last level categories as menu.