What are you looking for?
The layout is how the products and categories visually appear in your website or mobile app. An important part of the customer experience, the catalogue layout needs to be both visually pleasing and well thought-out.
You can select the layout for your categories and products using your Yelo dashboard. Here’s how:
- Go to Products under the General subhead in the left sidebar
- Click on the blue Layout button in the top right corner of the Products page
- The Layout page is divided into two sections; Category View and Product View.
- You can select the layout for your categories and products using your Yelo dashboard. Here’s how:
- In Product View, you can select either the List View or the Banner View
- Once you choose the category and product layout, click on Update
In Product View, you can toggle the Category Menu to set last level categories as menu.