What are you looking for?
To create a new order, follow these steps:
- Go to Orders under the General section in the left sidebar
- Click the blue Create Order button available on the top right corner of the page
- Fill in all the required details, including Customer, Delivery Method, Delivery Option, Merchant, and Product
- Click on the Invoice button and you’ll get the sales tax breakup.
- Click on the Create Order button to create the order
Use these handy shortcuts to speed up the order creation process:
- Add new customer: Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + C
- Invoice: Cmd/Ctrl + I
- Create order: Cmd/Ctrl + S
- Create order and Show order details: Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + O
You can also add orders by importing them with a CSV file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the Import Orders icon on the top right corner of the Orders page
- Download the sample CSV file and enter the details in the file
- Upload the updated CSV file