What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Here, you can create the tags for agent auto assigning on Tookan based on tags. Merchants can assign tags created here to their categories/products. When a task with a tag on Yelo is sent to Tookan, the associated tags also go along, which will ultimately help automatically assign agents with the same tag. Steps to configure task tagging are:-
- Go to Dashboard > Configure > Order Settings > Orders
- Scroll down to the task tagging and enable the Toggle.
- Now click on add tag and create a tag.
Assign tag to a category/product
- Go to the merchants section under the General section and click on the merchant name.
- Now go to the configuration.
- Scroll down to the task tagging.
- Click on the three dots next to the tag and select assign.
- Now you can assign the title to products and categories.
Tag creation on Tookan
- To create a tag on Tookan, go to the Tookan dashboard.
- Go to the top right-hand side menu and click on the agents.
- Now click on add/edit agent.
- Go to the tags section and create a tag.
The task tagging is successfully configured.