What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Here you can configure the two default available payment options: Cash on delivery and pay later.
Cash on delivery: If you enable the Toggle, customers can settle order payment through Cash.
Pay Later:- This provides an option to pay in the future for the Order placed. The Admin can see the later pay status of the Customer in the customer section under the general subhead. The Admin needs to settle the payment off the platform.
Steps to enable payment options are:-
- Go to configure> Order settings> checkout.
- Enable Cash on delivery/pay later.
Note:- If you want to configure a payment gateway for online payment, you can configure it from the Extensions.