What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Admin approval of products
Enable the Toggle If you want to restrict the merchants from adding products in the catalog without the Admin’s approval. Whenever a merchant adds a product from his dashboard, the Admin will request to verify the products. Once the Admin verifies the products then only it will be visible on the web/apps follow the path to enable admin approval of products and verify the products:-
- Go to dashboard> Configure> Order Settings> Catalog.
- Scroll to the admin approval of products and enable it.
- Once enabled, you can see all the pending approvals in the pending section.
- To approve/reject, click on the three dots in the action button and click on accept/reject.
- Once approved, the products will be visible on the web/apps.