What are you looking for?
Yelo allows you to configure the Merchant page to suit your preferences. Changes you can make to the Merchant page include:
- Change the name of the Merchant page. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Terminologies under General Settings in the Configure subhead
- Scroll to the bottom of the page till you find the Merchant row in the middle
- Rename the page to what you want and click on Save
- Modify merchants’ status: If you want to toggle the group of merchants between active and inactive, you can do so on the Merchants page. Click on the Status button next to each Merchant’s listing to change their status.
- Filter the verified and unverified merchants listed on your marketplace using the dropdown available next to the Add button.
- Edit merchant details by clicking on their name in the Merchants page.
- Edit the information provided by the Merchant.
- Change the merchants serving area according to their availability.
- Promote the Merchant with the Sponsorship button located below the QR code. Here, you can set the date and time range for and check/uncheck the sorting option.
- Alter business categories by checking or unchecking boxes under the Business Category section.
- Get the Merchant’s activity log across different subheads, including Product, Category, Scheduling, and more.