What are you looking for?
Yelo allows you to configure the Merchant page to suit your preferences. Changes you can make to the Merchant page include:
- Altering the name of the Merchant page. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Terminologies under General Settings in the Configure subhead
- Scroll to the bottom of the page till you find the Merchant row in the middle
- Rename the page to what you want and click on Save
- Change the merchants serving area according to their availability
- Manage merchant sponsorship with the Sponsorship button located below the QR code. Here, you can set the date and time range for and check/uncheck the sorting option.
- Alter business categories by checking or unchecking boxes under the Business Category section
- Get the merchant’s activity log across different subheads including Product, Category, Scheduling and more
- Go to Restaurants under the Configure subhead on the left sidebar
- Click on the Custom Fields toggle under the Restaurant Settings section
- Add the field you want included in the signup form
- Click on Save