What are you looking for?
Where is the combined CSV button located?
The combined CSV button is located in the Import / Export page on the right corner of the Products page. Please note that the combined CSV button is only available for the product marketplace.
Why does CSV file show the following error: Parent ID is invalid for the Merchant?
To avoid this error, merchant has to add parent category ID which belongs to the same merchant.
What is the maximum size for product image?
The size of the image should be less than 2 MB.
How to import CSV catalogue?
Follow these easy steps to import your catalogue.
- Download the Sample CSV: You can download the sample CSV by clicking on the ‘Sample CSV” option.
- Import catalogue: You can import the CSV in respective areas- category, laundry, add-ons and add-ons Options. The CSV needs to be uploaded separately for each section. Use Combined Section, if you prefer to upload category, laundry all at the same time.
- Update catalogue: Click on existing CSV in respective section to download it. (You’ll receive an email with CSV Report) Edit the downloaded CSV as per your requirement. (You can add the updated data with the existing one in the same CSV).
- Upload CSV: You can simply import the new CSV by drag and drop your file or browse from your system.
- Check status of CSV: After uploading CSV, you will receive a CSV Report on your email with the status of complete data which is uploaded or not. True means CSV upload is successful and False means upload is unsuccessful. if it’s false, there will be error message which will be shown with the field containing error.
Why doesn’t the imported catalogue reflect on the website?
The most common reason for an imported catalogue to not reflect on the website is an error in the file. Please check the mail which you have recieved after exporting and download the same. You will be able to see the error there. Fix the error and upload the file again.