What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
External delivery charge
Here the Admin can configure a third party API to calculate the delivery charge, and the delivery charges will be calculated according to the parameters defined in it. Follow the steps to configure a third party API:-
- Go to the Configure> order settings> Delivery> Enable external delivery charge toggle.
- Once enabled, a new page will appear, and you need to provide the request URL and Request Headers in this section.
- Click on the Save button, and you have successfully configured a third-party API.
Note:- To configure third party API charges, merchant wise delivery charge should be disabled.