What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Customer Signup fee
Using this feature, you can ask your Customer to pay a one-time signup fee at the signup time. Whenever a customer signs up on the platform, he needs to pay the signup fee. Once paid, the Customer can use the forum. Follow the steps to enable the customer signup fee.
- Go to the customer page under the user settings in the configure section of the sidebar.
- Scroll down to the customer sign fee, enter the signup fee amount, and enable the Toggle.
- Once successfully configured, customers need to pay a signup fee at the time of checkout.
Note:- To enable the customer subscription, a payment gateway needs to be configured with the platform.