What are you looking for?
- Understanding the Platform
- Get Started With Yelo
- Migrating to Yelo
- Custom Role Management
- Product Catalogue
- Delivery Settings
- Merchant Delivery Management by Tookan
- Delivery Charges
- Estimate Time of Arrival(ETA)
- Static address
- Delivery Management System
Block/Delete a Customer
A customer can be blocked/deleted by the Admin. Follow these steps to block/delete a customer:
- Go to the Customers page available under the General subhead in the left sidebar.
- A list of all the customers currently available on your platform will appear in the Customers page.
- Click on the horizontal ellipses next to the Customer you want to block/block.
- Click on the second option, Block/delete.
- You’ll get a popup to confirm if you’re going to stop/delete the Customer. Click on the Block/delete button, and you’re done.