Step 5: Earnings and task history
5.1 About Earnings:
For you to see your earnings on the mobile app, the Admin needs to enable the Pricing and Earning extension.You can see your earnings after the task completes. In the earnings tab, you can also see your weekly and monthly earnings.
To see day wise earnings: Select the date on the calendar and see your task and earnings for that day.
5.2 Viewing Task History
- Go to Menu in agent app > History > Select a task
Task history shows you the timeline of when you-
- – Accepted a task
- – Started a task
- – Arrived at destination, and
- – Successfully completed a task
- When you click successful/failed, you’ll be able to view the task history just below the action block.
Alternatively, you can also tap on the calendar and select a particular date. All the tasks for the selected date will appear as a scrollable list. Tap on the task to view the details corresponding with it.
Viewing Options: List, Calendar and Map View
- List View : All the current day’s tasks appear as a scrollable list at the app homepage. You can scroll to view the tasks and click on the task to know the details corresponding to that particular task.
- Calendar View : The Calendar View allows you to view both past tasks and those aligned for the coming days. In the view, you can see either or both red and blue dots on top of a date.The Red dot indicates incomplete tasks and the Blue Dot indicates the tasks assigned for that date.
- Map View : In the map view, all the current days task appear in a scrollable view at the bottom- particularly beneficial when you want to see the task location when you view a task. Scroll left and right to view the tasks and their corresponding locations on the map. To view the task details, click on the task title.