Screen 2: Side Panel
Click on the three bar icon on the top left of the screen to reveal the side panel. You will be presented with a range of features that the Tookan Manager App presents with, including Task, Agent, Updates, Profile, Analytics, Settings, Tutorial and Chat.
- TASK: To-do’s and what is done
- The Task tab lists all the tasks – assigned, unassigned and completed for the day.
- It is on this screen that you can overview and manage the tasks aligned for the date selected in the calendar on the top right of the screen.
- The above screen shows when one task is assigned for the day.
- Click on the task to open details about the same. You will be switched to the following screen:
- In the above screen, you can view agent details, client details, task history (who created the task and when) and the locations on the Map.
- To make edits to the task:
- Click on the three-dot menu button on the top right of the screen. The following menu will pop-out:
- Make the relative changes and you’re good to go.
- AGENT: Your working team
The Agent tab lists the complete list of agents whether Free, Busy or Inactive. It is here that the entire list of agents is displayed; with the option to search or add new agents.
- To Add New Agent, click on the plus (+) sign on the top right of the screen. The following field form opens:
- Furnish all the details as asked and click add agent.
- The listed agent will be added to Agents.
- (Note: to start with, the agent will be listed in the Inactive tab)
- You can click on the agent name to view agent details.
- PROFILE: Your Manager Account
In the profile section, you can edit your manager profile details, including all relevant personal and contact information.
You can also change your password here.
- ANALYTICS : Your business report
The analytics tab is a composite analysis of the entire business function- analyzing the entire operations on multiple levels of productivity in real-time.
- Here, you can have a complete analysis in real-time for the same day and the day before:
- Task Status: Assigned, Completed and Unassigned
- Agent Status: Busy, Free and Inactive
- Task Efficiency: a line graph to trace performance efficiency
- Total Tasks: Line Graph of day-wise task report
- Distance-Based Productivity: Productivity based on the distance covered for task completion
- Time-Based Productivity: Productivity based on time span taken to complete a task
Broadly, this is what your manager app would function like. If you are using the Manager Dashboard on the web, there will only be minor change of flow, but very closely associated to the administrator’s journey on the web. Read the full administrator journey here.
Learn how to start, build and grow a profitable marketplace business.Read More
Step by step guide to setup your own marketplace with Yelo.Read More
Stay updated with Industry trends and latest news in the industry.Read More
Get Inspired with these interesting On-demand business Ideas.Read More