- In the Tookan dashboard, the merchant is a seller or a service provider on a marketplace. Business owners can add Merchants on their platform to function as an aggregator and manage on-demand delivery requests for multiple merchants under the same umbrella.
- How is a Merchant different from the Administrator?
- Business Admin has complete access to all the real-time details and activities going on the entire platform including the merchant, manager, agent & tasks. On the other hand, the merchant has access only to his dashboard where he can manage his agents, tasks and other functionalities for the store.
- The Journey on Tookan for both the Merchant & Admin is relatively similar. However, unlike the Admin, Merchants cannot add Managers and neither can they change the preferences.
- Read the Merchant Journey
Learn how to start, build and grow a profitable marketplace business.Read More
Step by step guide to setup your own marketplace with Yelo.Read More
Stay updated with Industry trends and latest news in the industry.Read More
Get Inspired with these interesting On-demand business Ideas.Read More