This is where you can Create a New Task and manage the associated steps involved therein.
- Click on Create Task button. You will be redirected to the Create New Task screen with options to:
- Add Pickup
- Add Delivery
- Repeat This Task
- Agent Assignment
Click on Add Pickup to create a new pick up task. The following form is displayed:
- Fill in the details associated with the task.
- Select the template from the list added by the admin and click Save Pickup.
- You’ll be redirected to the previous screen.
- You can now see your task listed, with the option to add another pick up task. This feature is useful when listing connected tasks for multiple pick ups.
- Click on Add Delivery and create a new delivery task with all the corresponding details.
- After furnishing all the details, click on Save Delivery.
- Just like Pickup, you can now see your Delivery listed, with the option to add another connected delivery task.
Repeat This Task:
If this is a recurring task, i.e has to be repeated, toggle the bar right. You will see the following screen:
- Repeats: From the dropdown, select Daily-Weekly-Fortnightly-Monthly-Yearly-Alternative Days.
- Daily: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Weekly: Select Days the task needs to be repeated on, Ends on Date, Ends After Days (number of repetitions)
- Fortnightly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Monthly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Yearly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Alternative Days: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Click Save Repetition
- Here, you select the Agent Assignment criteria. By default, this is on Automatic.
- Geofence: toggle on if you want the geofence functional to select agents for this particular task
- Tags: Corresponding tags to select agent; for instance, if you want to assign the task to an agent with a motorcycle, add the tag motorcycle
- No. of Agents: Select the number of agents to be assigned to the task.
- Click Assign Automatically. Your settings will be saved.
- After having furnished all these details, click on the Create Task label. You will be redirected to the Dashboard Screen with the fresh task created.