Create Task : How to list a new task?
This is where you can Create a New Task and manage the associated steps involved therein.
- Click on Create Task button. You will be redirected to the Create New Task screen with options to:
- Add Pickup
- Add Delivery
- Repeat This Task
- Agent Assignment
Click on Add Pickup to create a new pick up task. The following form is displayed:
- Fill in the details associated with the task.
- Select the template from the list added by the admin and click Save Pickup.
- You’ll be redirected to the previous screen.
- You can now see your task listed, with the option to add another pick up task. This feature is useful when listing connected tasks for multiple pick ups.
- Click on Add Delivery and create a new delivery task with all the corresponding details.
- After furnishing all the details, click on Save Delivery.
- Just like Pickup, you can now see your Delivery listed, with the option to add another connected delivery task.
Repeat This Task:
If this is a recurring task, i.e has to be repeated, toggle the bar right. You will see the following screen:
- Repeats: From the dropdown, select Daily-Weekly-Fortnightly-Monthly-Yearly-Alternative Days.
- Daily: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Weekly: Select Days the task needs to be repeated on, Ends on Date, Ends After Days (number of repetitions)
- Fortnightly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Monthly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Yearly: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Alternative Days: Select Ends on Date, Ends After Days
- Click Save Repetition
- Here, you select the Agent Assignment criteria. By default, this is on Automatic.
- Geofence: toggle on if you want the geofence functional to select agents for this particular task
- Tags: Corresponding tags to select agent; for instance, if you want to assign the task to an agent with a motorcycle, add the tag motorcycle
- No. of Agents: Select the number of agents to be assigned to the task.
- Click Assign Automatically. Your settings will be saved.
- After having furnished all these details, click on the Create Task label. You will be redirected to the Dashboard Screen with the fresh task created.
Learn how to start, build and grow a profitable marketplace business.Read More
Step by step guide to setup your own marketplace with Yelo.Read More
Stay updated with Industry trends and latest news in the industry.Read More
Get Inspired with these interesting On-demand business Ideas.Read More