To Import Agents manually you can do so by clicking add agent or by importing CSV file in which you can add their details under the given templates. Sample file download is also available from where you can download the CSV file and edit it.
Steps to Import an Agent:
- Click on the top left menu icon on the Dashboard and then select Agents.
- On the top right corner, next to the add agents there is an open square symbol denoting import agents where you can add CSV file after adding agents manually in the CSV file.
Steps to Export An Agent:
- Select Agents from the Menu.
- On the top right corner, next to the add agents there is an open square symbol de
noting export agents where you can add CSV file after adding agents manually in the CSV file.
Multiple agents can be added to a task. This can be done by mentioning the number of agents in the ‘assignment tab’ of new task window or manually multi-select agents.
This is used when you want to see only some of the details of Agents, for example, only name and id.
Steps to Filter:
- On the right top corner, next to export Agents, a flask design is the filter where you can see the added agents on the basis of categories Id, Username, Email, Image, Phone, Device type, Device version, team and registration date.
- To refresh the list click on the refresh button on the top right corner.