Are you willing to start an online flower delivery business?
What are you waiting for? We’re here to guide you! Keep Reading..
Can you picture any important life event without a complement of flowers?
A pack of chocolate may turn up with a diabetic patient, but flowers are the most adaptable and endearing gift people choose to gift their loved ones. Flowers as presents fit just right into every occasion one can think of. Be it birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, or even formal business events, they work everywhere.
Delivering flowers on occasions as a surprise to loved ones is a new trend followed these days. With the help of the latest facilities available in the market, one can order flowers online and get them delivered to various locations across the globe as per the required date and time.
This convenience has pushed many florists to build an online flower business. Flower Aura, Ferns N Petals, etc. are the leading performers in the floriculture market.
Facts about the floriculture market
- According to E-commerce Firm FlowerAura, its revenue increased to Rs. 300 Cr by 2021.
- Ferns N Petals sees an 18% increase in sales amid lockdown.
- The floriculture market is anticipated to register a CAGR of almost 6% by 2022.
How to start a successful flower online business?
Wondering how to start a Florist Business?
Here are some tips which can help you compete with your competitors online:
- Competitor Analysis
- Appealing Brand Name
- Easy to navigate website
- Delivery System
- Brand Awareness
- Do not ignore customer opinion
- Competitor Analysis: As a florist, you should be aware of your competitors, like the locations and services provided by your competitors, what kind of website do they have, do they offer fee delivery or is their flower delivery chargeable and a lot more. You must also be aware of the various machines/refrigerators that your competitors use to keep the flowers fresh for long. The purpose of competitor analysis is to make sure you are able to provide a service similar to theirs, to start off with.
- Appealing Brand Name – The name of your business should be unique and simple to remember. Your brand name plays an important role while you advertise your brand online. For your brand logo, graphic designers and logo experts can help you design a unique logo as per your requirements.
- Easy to navigate website – An attractive and user-friendly website can boost your online flower business. Your website should be accessible from mobile and laptop both so that customers can order flowers easily. If you decide to accept orders and deliver flowers online from your website, it is necessary for you to provide an online payment option, a live delivery tracker, and more, to gain customer trust and to boost customer satisfaction. Launching a website with all the basic features is a piece of cake. Yelo, an online marketplace, can help to create a seamless website that includes all the necessary features for an Online Flower Delivery Business. Will Yelo, you’ll be able to launch your website within no time!
- Delivery System – Well-coordinated and dedicated delivery system can take your business to the top of the game. Customer satisfaction is the key to success. If you want repeat customers, it is necessary to provide the facilities that are useful to them. Easy payment, easy delivery, quality flowers, delivery tracking, are some of the facilities customers consider before making a purchase. You don’t have to figure all this out by yourself! At Yelo, we provide a ready-to-use online ordering and delivery platform that makes business cost-effective and easier.
- Brand Awareness – After establishing your website, the next step is to start advertising online to improve your brand awareness, to reach out to your customers. Online advertising is the easiest way to reach out to the right audiences. This can be done in various ways, through social media ads, emailer marketing, and more. With Yelo, you will be able to set up a website as per your requirements, including various integrations. You will also be able to send emails to your database from a single dashboard.
- Do not ignore customer opinion – ‘The best way to simply hear the voice of your customer is through their feedback.’ It is difficult to find flaws in your own product. Hence customer feedback becomes essential to improvise your product. As a florist businessman, you should always listen to your customer’s opinions to understand what they want, as customer satisfaction goes a long way.
Yelo, an Online Marketplace
Yelo’s simple tools and unique features help you to do your business from a single dashboard, on the go. This platform is custom designed for a flower delivery business, allowing you to save time and money. You will also be able to provide a powerful customer support to your valuable customers through the pre-built app chat support. Yelo comes with a host of features:
- Fully customizable interface
- Login through social media
- Real-Time Chat
- Payments Integrations
- Reports and Analytics
- Ratings and Reviews
If you dare to dream big, you need to put in those extra efforts of smartness to accomplish it! In this competitive market, you need an outstanding online presence to make your flower online business successful.
Choose a smarter way by opting for Yelo – online marketplace.