Walk-in Drive: Sales Lateral Hiring - 9th Nov'19 (Saturday)
We’re conducting walk-in interviews on 9th Nov’19 (10:00 AM onwards) at our Shimla office for the sales/business development roles.
What you’ll be expected to do:
- Support the Business Development team’s initiative to strategically grow the business.
- Gather, uncover and consolidate market research to help identify new opportunities and compare competitive business models.
- Assist with building sales funnel to support business objectives as identified.
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for JungleWorks.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events.
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise.
- Some understanding of technology business, applications and cloud computing.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive Pay.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Fun and fast-paced work environment.
- Hands-on exposure to professional sales.
When you work with us, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits: