We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. As the Design Superman, your work has to be clean, future focused and inspiring in a trillion ways. You will be a fantastic fit with us if you can relate to the following:
You Should Have:
- An inquisitive mind and diverse influences: we always like to try new way of doing things and don't want to just fall back on established design patterns.
- Done a bunch of mobile app and responsive website designs: these could be for a large company, for a startup, as part of work in a design agency, at design school or even as side projects. Wherever you've done it, your work will speak for itself!
- Ability to think from a user perspective. You know how to focus your energy on areas where better design can have a big impact on user experience. While you care about the surface UI, you know that the user isn't thinking as deeply about the website colours and fonts as they are about reading, sharing, laughing, crying.
- Ability to know how to storyboard, wireframe and build usable prototypes: you know the tools of the trade and can work comfortably in some or all of Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision and Trello.
- Willingness to care about the small things. You want the reset password process to be painless. You want "swipe to delete" to require just the amount of touch that the average user applies. Because when the small things break, it irritates users and ruins the whole experience!
Your role & responsibilities:
- Create high-fidelity UI/UX comps (mockups) across multiple platforms.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- Make sure that all your design work adheres to a unified brand design language.
- Create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product.
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.