Technical Lead - Software Engineering
JungleWorks is looking for a talented Technical Leader – Software Development who will be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. He/she will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis, design, report development, and continuous refinement and improvement.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Working with a cross discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development and testing
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Ability to manage and organize a team of technical staff.
- Develop a strategy that the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide timely training to team members on latest technology.
- 4-8 years of experience.
- Experience as a developer, API design.
- Strong knowledge of Databases, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches.
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to stakeholders at multiple levels of our organization.
- Attention to detail and quality work output in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other related fields from reputed colleges.