Sr. Product Designer
At Jungleworks we are passionate about software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely with customers across sectors to understand the business needs and providing solutions to help them stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users rely on our software to help their organisation thrive.
We’re currently seeking a Product Designer to join our ever-evolving user experience effort. With brilliant UX skills who is able to execute the end-to-end process, you will play an instrumental role in crafting the future of our products
What We’re Looking For
- Curious, hardworking, consummate learners with a passion for problem-solving; who actively seek opportunities to push their own limits and become better design professionals.
What You’ll Do
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems.
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design.
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology.
- Work with product to define requirements, not just translate them to design.
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops.
- Collaborate with engineers to build your amazing designs.
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
What you’ll need
- Ability to solve complex design problems for global markets.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.
- Effective prototyping skills.
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mobile and web design patterns (and when to break them).
- Demonstrates understanding of service design/systems thinking and integrating products/services across a platform.