The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
Sales Consultant - Seattle- Are you passionate about being part of a start-up business? - Are you a creative, “roll-up-your-sleeves” problem solver looking to drive impact with proven track record? - Do you want to join the fast paced on-demand space that will define businesses for decades to come? - Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment? - If this sounds like you, JungleWorks would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job and be part of a fantastic journey in helping build a fast-growing business in this new area.
This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on JungleWorks’ success in the US market. You will collaborate with engineering, sales and partner channels to win customers and establish market leadership. Business development managers identify key strategic initiatives to develop and successfully execute Go to Market strategies against top competitors. We are looking for a great individual, who can think out of the box with ideas, execute on messaging, design presentations to support to customer and partner communications.
- Support the Business Development team’s initiative to strategically grow the business.
- Gather, uncover and consolidate market research to help identify new opportunities and compare competitive business models.
- Assist with building sales funnel to support business objectives as identified.
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for JungleWorks.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events.
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate is results-driven, has a natural aptitude for managing external relationships, and is committed to furthering the objectives of business development
- Pursuing either a degree or diploma in Puget Sound Area.
- Experience in selling software solutions to large enterprises preferred.
All majors welcome to apply, as well as individuals that are involved in Sales/Marketing Clubs and sports teams are highly desired.
- Skills required include:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise.
- Some understanding of technology business, applications and cloud computing.
- When you work with us, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Hands-on exposure to professional sales JungleWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.