The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
Sales Consultant - Calgary, Alberta, Canada- Are you passionate about being part of a start-up business? - Are you a creative, “roll-up-your-sleeves” problem solver looking to drive impact with proven track record? - Do you want to join the fast paced on-demand space that will define businesses for decades to come? - Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? - Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment? - If this sounds like you, JungleWorks would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job and be part of a fantastic journey in helping build a fast-growing business in this new area.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- That, And Some Pretty Incredible Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Hands-on exposure to professional sales JungleWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request.
When you work with us, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun: