The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
Ruby On Rails Developer
- Relevant Years of Experience 2-6 years.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA, MSc Computer Science, Msc IT.
- Ruby on Rails, version 3.
- JRuby, and the test framework Rspec.
- Apache, with Passenger and Virtual Hosting.
- Linux system administration.
- Experience creating a stable, secure, and manageable Rails production environment on Linux.
- Knowledge of Rails authentication methods (especially with Active Directory).
- Ability to write clear, self-documenting code.
- Heavy use of test-driven development.
- Involvement in pair programming.
- Building standard-based, cross-browser templates.