The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
- Strong fundamental knowledge and experience in the Designing and simulation of passenger or commercial vehicles (Preferably Electric vehicles).
- Strong experience in Tooling, Manufacturing/Assembly and Service Feasibility on Automotive interior Systems.
- Expert in Catia modelling in all modules (solid, surface design,assembly design and kinematics).
- Strong fundamental knowledge and experience in automotive interior plastic parts design.
- Experience in developing engineering models and generating concepts, master sections and generating engineering hard points for style surface maturation and finalization.
- Responsible for Drawing preparation of components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Strong design experience in product life cycle starting from concept phase to SOP in Automotive Interior systems.
- Experience in drawing creation, GD&T application on plastic parts & tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Design & CAD activities of automotive interior products with standard OEM work procedures and methodologies. Project coordination with global cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to follow up all the standard work procedures, methodologies etc during the works.
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure quality as per company standards and timely product releases.
- Good in communication, presentation skills and professionally competent to grasp customer behaviour and provide resolutions as the project demands.
- Recommend, develop and implement process improvements.
- B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.