Software application engineer (UAV)
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree is required.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming and Linux Operating System.
- Sufficient technical expertise in Embedded Systems/Robotics.
- Knowledge of UAV applications is a plus.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in developing path planning, localization and control algorithm for UAV is a plus.
- Proficient in C/embedded/Python.
- Background in ROS, Robotics, Computer Vision, pattern recognition, machine/deep learning, and autonomous systems is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with little guidance and with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired.