JungleWorks is looking for a Sales Leader (Director level) to take responsibility for building the overall sales strategy together with the CRO. S/he will be working in close collaboration with Marketing, Engineering and Customer Success teams to execute on the strategy. This person will be key to the success of our sales organization and will play a critical role in managing a team of highly motivated and productive Business Development Executives/ Managers and Account Managers to accelerate revenue growth.
- Works with Business Development Executives/Managers and Account Managers to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close sales opportunities while also retaining and growing existing customer accounts.
- Works with Account Managers to conduct account and territory planning tasks to reach pipeline objectives and sales goals.
- Coaching sales team members in identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing key and strategic client relationships, and driving sales strategies.
- Overseeing the Pre-Sales Consulting team to educate target accounts on the solution set.
- Continued development of people, messaging and processes to ensure business success.
- Serves as the “voice of the customer” for internal strategic direction-setting.
- Partners with Marketing and lead generation teams to plan and guide sales campaigns.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named customer base accounts.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers (pipeline generation objectives, customer engagement events etc.)
- Leverages company sales best practices to secure a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities.
- Facilitates quarterly business reviews with key customer stakeholders to assess relationship strengths, adoption progress, value delivery and competitive threat.
- Manages internal account review meetings with Customer Success Manager to assess customer retention and plan adoption activities.
- Work closely with finance and operations teams to develop key operating assumptions & growth plans for the business.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to build strategic data sets for market analysis and future sales planning purposes.
- Must have 10+ years in sales leadership positions within high growth SaaS sales organizations.
- Understanding of technology is a must.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree from a tier-1 school/college.
- Extensive Sales Operations experience (forecasting, planning, analysis, reporting, compensation and quota management)
- Expert in the SaaS business model, metrics and sales processes (SaaS experience will be an asset)
- Experience using CRM and Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce.
- Proven experience turning analysis into insight and actions.
- Strong team player who has excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.