This role is for an experienced data analytics professional that will be based in Chandigarh and working closely with the central Operations team with the primary focus being to develop and drive data analytics for existing and planned autos operations.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems Work with management to prioritize business and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL, Google BigQuery etc), programming in python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings