The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
At Jungleworks we are passionate about software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely with customers across sectors to understand the business needs and providing solutions to help them stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users rely on our software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for a communications professional with exceptional writing and critical thinking skills, as well as experience in integrated PR programs and thought leadership campaigns. Must have proven track record of both developing plans/recommendations and executing.
You should be a self-starter, results-oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed organization and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, environment. A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred.
What are we looking for:
- Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of Public relations or Corporate communications experience including technology/product and thought leadership programs.
- Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Experience in enterprise software, cloud technology will be an add-on.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute communications programs that amplify Jungleworks product messages.
- Proactively identify and develop content that aligns with the strategic priorities of the business.
- Have a passion for developing and executing media relations programs building and maintaining reporter relationships, identifying story ideas, pitching stories and securing coverage
- Provide communications support and counsel to colleagues.
- Conceptualize, write and deliver long-form content such as press releases, contributed articles and op-eds.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams at Jungleworks.
- Willing to own critical tasks (like mailbox; travel itinerary) of C suite.
What You’ll Get:
When you work with us, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing coworkers
- Fun and fast-paced work environment