The world needs independent businesses. Learn about the actions we’re taking to address the impact of COVID‑19x
Business Development Manager
At Jungleworks we are passionate about software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely with customers across sectors to understand the business needs and providing solutions to help them stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users rely on our software to help their organisation thrive.
This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on JungleWorks’ success in the domestic/international market. You will collaborate with engineering, sales and partner channels to win customers and establish market leadership. Business development managers identify key strategic initiatives to develop and successfully execute Go to Market strategies against top competitors. We are looking for a great individual, who can think out of the box with ideas, execute on messaging, design presentations to support to customer and partner communications.
- Support the Business Development team’s initiative to strategically grow the business.
- Gather, uncover and consolidate market research to help identify new opportunities and compare competitive business models.
- Assist with building sales funnel to support business objectives as identified.
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for JungleWorks.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate is results-driven, has a natural aptitude for managing external relationships, and is committed to furthering the objectives of business development. Experience in selling software solutions to large enterprises preferred.Skills required include:
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise.
- Some understanding of technology business, applications and cloud computing.
- Relevant 4+ years of work experience.