JungleWorks is looking for skilled Software Engineers proficient enough in working on building apps on the Android platform. You will be working on different layers of infrastructure along with other team members.
- 3+ year of experience in Android app development.
- Solid understanding of Android application basics: Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers Proficient in using native UI components, widgets and layout design Ease in working across devices and Android versions.
- Experience in working with RESTful API with JSON.
- Grasp of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPS.
- Knowledge of concepts like Push Notifications, Accounts, Sync framework, Search,Content Provider & SQLite.
- Familiarity with commonly used libraries.
- Design the architecture of native android application
- Write a clean, fast and maintainable code for android app.
- Research on latest trends in android development and evaluate and incorporate the same in the application.
- Evaluation and implement out of the box third party applications for analytics and iterations.
- Build a great android developer team