- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Helping team members in the execution & troubleshooting.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
- Solid background in software development, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with the Android SDK, Java & Kotlin.
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and
the libraries available for common tasks.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store.
- Experience with location-based, communication and messaging applications.
- Experience with security software and solutions.